BOOK your seat in my Winter Wardrobe Masterclass! There are a maximum of 10x spaces available in this class.
If you desperately need to learn how to properly plan and manage your Winter wardrobe, this is one of the best things you can do for yourself.
Learn what to spend your money on and where to save. Learn exactly which basics are essential for a proper winter wardrobe and where to shop for them too.
The class takes place on Thursday, 4 April 2024 from 10h00 to 13h00 (three full hours of learning!).
WHERE: SMOKE Restaurant, The Village, Hazelwood, Pretoria
COST: R 1900 per person
WHAT the R 1900 includes:
- Canapés, bubbly, water and coffee,
- a wardrobe organising basket by Basketly
- your 80+ page Wardrobe Workbook,
- stationary (pencil/ pen and pins),
- a 450mm x 300mm black pin/ style vision board,
- 10+ style postcard prints for your pin/ style vision board and
- 3 hours of interactive, educational, life-enhancing, wardrobe planning skills & style tips.
My Wardrobe Masterclass will teach you everything you need to know about how to make the wardrobe you have, work for you.
I will teach you how to intelligently organise and analyse what you already own to enable you to put outfits together that look amazing.
In a typical Wardrobe Masterclass we address:
- Your mindset regarding your clothes & wardrobe. I will introduce you to your new way of thinking. Perception is everything.
- Identifying your style essence; finding out who you are and getting to how those characteristics are visible through the way you dress. (Not putting you in a style box by limiting you to a single style personality).
- Your guide and complete HOW TO guide, to do my thorough, master detox. From start to finish, just like I do it for my clients in our private, master wardrobe sessions.
- Building your base with YOU and your essence in mind.
- Making your shopping lists and how to build from there
- Basic elements of style: knowing your own proportions, simple volume and balance, complexity and order.
- Some principles of good fit, clothing care and the 101 on colour 🤍🤎🖤
- How to incorporate current trends per season
Book now; change your wardrobe, change your life!