Wardrobe Masterclass 26 March 2021
Regular price R 1,500.00
Book your spot in my WARDROBE MASTERCLASS:
☆ Friday, 26 March in Lynnwood in Pretoria East
☆ 10h00 to 13h00’ish (we’ll wrap up by 12h45 for school-moms)
☆ R 1500 per person
☆ Price includes your light breakfast, bubbly, a breathable, stackable, wardrobe organizing basket containing your Wardrobe Masterclass Workbook, a notebook, stationary (pencil, pen and pins), an A4, black pin & mood board, 10+ style postcard prints for your moodboard and 3 hours of interactive, educational, life-enhancing, wardrobe planning skills & style tips.
☆ This workshop will teach you everything you need to know about how to make the wardrobe you have, work for you. I will teach you how to intelligently analyse what you have and how to put outfits together that look amazing.
I’m going to address:
- Your mindset regarding your clothes & wardrobe and I will introduce you to your new way of thinking. Perception is everything.
- Identifying your style essence; finding out who you are and getting to how those characteristics are visible through the way you dress. (Not putting you in a style box by limiting you to a single style personality).
- Your guide and complete HOW TO guide, to do my thorough, master detox. From start to finish, just like I do it for my clients in our private sessions.
- Building your base with YOU and your essence in mind.
- Basic elements of style: knowing your proportions, volume and balance, complexity and order.
- Some principles of good fit, clothing care and the 101 on colour 🤍🤎🖤
- How to incorporate current trends per season
- Making your shopping list and how to build from there.