Wardrobe Masterclass 18 June 2021
Curated Style by M
Regular price R 1,500.00
Here's where you can book your spot for my June 2021 Wardrobe Masterclass.
When? Friday, 18 June 2021, 9h30 to 12h30
Where? Curated Style premises in Lynnwood Glen, Pretoria East
Cost? R 1500 per person
What does the R 1500 include?
- Snacks, bubbly, juice & water,
- a breathable, stackable, wardrobe organising basket,
- your Wardrobe Masterclass Workbook,
- a notebook,
- stationary (pencil/ pen and pins),
- a 450mm x 300mm black pin/ mood board,
- 10 style postcard prints for your mood board and
- 3 hours of interactive, educational, life-enhancing, wardrobe planning skills & style tips.
My wardrobe masterclass will teach you everything you need to know about how to make the wardrobe you have, work for you. I will teach you how to intelligently analyse what you have and how to put outfits together that look amazing.
In a typical Wardrobe Masterclass we address:
- Your mindset regarding your clothes & wardrobe and I will introduce you to your new way of thinking. Perception is everything.
- Identifying your style essence; finding out who you are and getting to how those characteristics are visible through the way you dress. (Not putting you in a style box by limiting you to a single style personality).
- Your guide and complete HOW TO guide, to do my thorough, master detox. From start to finish, just like I do it for my clients in our private, master wardrobe sessions.
- Building your base with YOU and your essence in mind.
- Basic elements of style: knowing your proportions, volume and balance, complexity and order.
- Some principles of good fit, clothing care and the 101 on colour 🤍🤎🖤
- How to incorporate current trends per season
- Making your shopping list and how to build from there