Clothes Swap 15 December 2020
Regular price R 250.00
We're finally doing it again!
17h00 for 17h30 on the 15th of December, we are doing a Clothing Swap!!!
ONLY 20 tickets available
What it is:
A clothing swap is a type of swapmeet wherein participants exchange their valued but no longer used clothing for clothing they will use.
A clothes swap is considered a good way to refill one's wardrobe, but also as an act of environmentalism!
5 to 7 new items for your December holiday, without spending a fortune.
How it works:
- Purchase your event ticket online for R 250, to book your spot. This includes your drinks, snacks and a goodie bag to take home!
- Choose a few items in a great condition from your wardrobe.
- Send/ drop off/ arrange for me to collect your 5 to 7 items before Sunday, 13 December.
- We do the rest! You just need to show up on the 15th between 17h and 17h30 to enjoy a night out with your fashion friends 🍑
The fine print:
- Al garments, bags and shoes must be in mint condition. Everyone prefers a reputable, branded item. Brands like Forever New, Mango, Guess, Diesel, Salsa, Nike, Adidas, Poetry, Zara, Trenery, Coutry Road, Witchery, Replay, Superdry etc does really well in these Swaps. No Cotton On, Mr Price or H&M items - unless they are new, have never been worn and preferably still tagged.
- Sizes 8/ 32 to 14/ 38 welcome. We will offer a tailor service at cost price to attendees who fall in love with an item that needs to be altered.
- You'll be allowed to browse through all the items on the rails upon your arrival. The evening works in "rounds". You will pick a number for round one. Numbers one and two go first and select one item each. Then numbers three and four, etc, until everyone has had their 1st turn. For round two, new numbers are drawn and so forth.
- Any questions can be sent to email@example.com