The ultimate white sneaker.
One of the must-have wardrobe essentials for all my clients = a versatile white sneaker (preferably in leather). Again, I’ve searched far and wide and found the best option out there! I’ve added them to my curated collection for the following reasons:
• leather - it’s easier to look after and wipe clean after each wear and will long outlast a plastic (PU) or fabric version of a white sneaker
• retains its shape - a shoe lasts longer if it can retain its own shape and not fall flat/ squash
• versatile - it’s the perfect balance between “chunky” and “fine”. Still a feminine cut, but it has a slightly chunkier looking sole which makes it the ultimate practical shoe to wear with a dress or with pants
• fit - comfortable with a semi-soft, memory foam inner
• design - this shoe has an elongated toe shape which is ideal for short legs. The laces don’t start too close to the edge of the shoe (there’s ample toe space), which is perfect for short women or women with very small feet. The shape of the cutout under the ankle bone is also flattering to your ankles and makes your legs look more slender.
• affordable - with all the features this almost perfect white sneaker has, one would expect to pay far over R 2000 a pair; they are super affordable at R 1199 a pair. On www.curatedstyle.co.za we also have the Payflex payment option that allows you to pay off your investment-pair of sneakers in four, interest free instalments!
You’re welcome! 🖤